- Model NO.: AK-ID5004
- Composition: Silicone
- Application: Industrial Lubricant
- Private Label: Offered
- Funtion: Multi-Use Light Lubricant
- Transport Package: 12PCS/Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Silicone Lube
- Shape: Liquid
- Size: 400ml/500ml
- Base: Pure Silicone Oil
- Trademark: AUTOKEM
- Specification: 400ml/500ml
- HS Code: 3403
AUTOKEM Spray Lurbicant Silicone Spray
A multi-purpose spray lubricant silicone based
An excellent silicone spray for home, automotives, marine, and industrial applications.
Mold releaser, mold release agent
WILL NOT DRIP OR RUN
Silicone Spray Lubricant:
|Silicone Lubricant Spray|
|carton size: 275*205*210cm|
|Supply ability||1,500 boxes/day|
|Payment terms||L/C, T/T|
|Sample lead time||3-7 Days|
|Delivery time||25-30 Days|
|Shelf life||3 Years|
AUTOKEM Multi-purpose Silicone Lubricant AEROSOL Spray
1) Specifically formulated to provide superior all purpose lubrication and protection.
2) Prolongs life, prevents squeaks and lubricates. For all general and light duty mechanical lubrication purposes.
3) Use is as a moisture barrier for electrical contacts, a rubber and plastic lubricant, a mold release agent, and a packing lubricant for shafts and valve stems.
4) It is useful as a stopcock lubricant, plug or ball valve lubricant, valve stem packing lubricant, and protector for electrical contacts.
5) It also protects electrical connections against water infiltration, acring, and keeps moisture from forming a conductive film on electric mounts and insulators.
- ELIMINATES SQUEAKS
- PREVENTS FREEZING
Automotive: Hinges, locks, latches, seat tracks, strike plates, cables, distributor cams, battery terminals, radio antennas, windshield wiper mechanisms, bolts, bearings, clean engines, and more.
Home: Sliding doors, windows, hinges, appliances, lawn and garden equipment, garage door tracks, chains, screws, guns and tools.
Marine: Trailer rollers, winches, turnbuckles, shackles, bearings, slides, motor pivot points and all external moving part.
Shop: Machinery, fans, blowers, roller channels, chains, conveyor, bearing, gears, pneumatic tools, blades and bits.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Spray evenly to the mould, if spray too much, wipe it with soft cloth.
1. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. VAPOR HAMFUL.
2. IRRITANT TO EYE AND SKIN.
3. Do not puncture or burn can.
4. Store away from heat source, or hot place over 50 degree centigrade.
5. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN