- Model NO.: AK-ID5005
- Appearance: Liquid
- Paint Film Property: Anti Corrosion
- Level: Primer
- Certification: ISO9001
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Size: 400ml/500ml
- Transport Package: 12PCS/Case
- Origin: China
- Color: Grey
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Method: Spray
- Category: One-Component Paint
- Substrate: Steel
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Trademark: AUTOKEM
- Specification: 400ml/500ml
- HS Code: 3403
This product is a highly active anti-corrosion spray paint which contains highly purified zinc powder. The paint combines advantages of ordinary zinc galvanizing technique and zinc-spraying paint, providing reliable cathodic protection for metals underneath. The unique way of aerosol spraying makes zinc galvanizing as easy as painting, at the same time provides long term protective performance.
The paint is widely used for long-term protection of steel components and establishments such as iron bars, outdoor iron pipes, iron towers, steel frames, containers, bridges and outdoor signs.
|Product Name||ZINC RICH COLD GALGANIZING SPRAY|
|FUNCTION||CORROSION PROTECTION, RUST PROOF|
|FEATURE||RICH ZINC CONTENT, IDEAL PRIMER FOR STEEL|
ZINC-RICH COLD GALVANIZING SPRAY is used as a protective primer or final coating wherever Iron or Steel will be exposed to corrosive conditions. The Zinc acts as the sacrificial anode and the zinc powder used in this product is 95% purity. It eliminates galvanic corrosion. The film dries to a flexible, non-cracking, non-chipping coating. Eliminates corrosion on welds and previously galvanized surfaces where the galvanizing has been disturbed.
- Protects metal
- Prevents rust and inhibits corrosion
- Excellent for weld coating
AK-ID5005 ZINC SPRAY is used as a protective primer or final coating wherever Iron or Steel will be exposed to corrosive conditions. Ideal for protecting welded joints in galvanised structures. Compatible with most paint finishes.
- Weld Through Primer.
- Restoration of galvanized steel roofing.
- Agricultural machinery, Air-conditioning units, steel gates & fences.
- Marine Equipment, Boat Hulls, Metal Floors & Roofs.
- Mining Equipment, Oil Rigs and Offshore Drilling Structures.
- Railroad Equipment, Structural Steel Tanks, Transmission Towers.
- Underground Pipe Lines, Structural Steel Tanks, Car Bodies.