- Model NO.: AK-PC2001
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Level: Finish Coat
- Size: 400ml
- Specification: 400ml
- HS Code: 3208
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Spray
- Certification: ISO9001
- Trademark: AUTOKEM
- Origin: China
-Multisurface paint for interior and exterior
-Smooth coverage on every pass
AUTOKEM ALL PURPOSE SPRAY PAINT is easy to use and suitable for virtually any interior or exterior surface. It is quick drying and gives an ultra smooth finish. It is tough, hard wearing and resistant to scratches. It comes in gloss, matt and satin finishes with the addition of primers and top coat. Offers a wide range of colors including metallic colors and fluorescent colors.
Shelf Life: 24 months
A solvent-based, fast-drying paint developed for use on a wide range of surfaces including most plastics, wood, glass, ceramics, metal, cardboard, sealed plaster and sealed hardboard. Also most applications in general DIY and automotive. Always try on a small test area to check suitability.
1. Remove oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake can well before use. Use at room temperature.
3. Apply on an invisible part first to make sure the selected color is well matched.
4. Hold can 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
6. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Use only in well-ventilated place.
4. Do not incinerate or puncture the can even when empty.
5. Store in a cool, dry place ( do not store above 50° C); Avoid direct sunlight.
6. Keep out of the reach of children.