- Model NO.: AK-PC2006
- Color: Various
- Method: Spray
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Certification: ISO9001
- Expiration Date: 2 years
- Size: 400ml
- Usage: Appliance Paint ,Car Paint,Furniture Paint
- Appearance: Liquid
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Steel
- Packaging: Tinplate Cans
Item No.: AK-PC2006
Product name: Epoxy spray paint / epoxy coating
AK-PC2006 is a one-step epoxy coating, which does not require the use of a primer. It has been formulated to give the appearance and durability of a baked-on finish. It provides a porcelain-like finish that is chemical, corrosion, rust and salt resistant. Creates a hard finish with long-term durability. Ultra-hard finish Resists moisture Indoor and outdoor use. FOR USE WITH Wood, Metal, Wicker, Wrought Iron, Glass, Plaster, Ceramic.
Shelf Life: 36 months
Features & Benefits:
- Renews rusted surfaces
Protects new metal*No primer required for new or lightly rusted steel and wrought iron
- Excellent durability, adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Interior and exterior use
- CFC and lead free
- Non chroming formula
- Process equipment.
- Factories Paper.
- Chemical Factories
1. Remove oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake can well before use. Use at room temperature.
3. Apply on an invisible part first to make sure the selected color is well matched.
4. Hold can 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
6. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Use only in well-ventilated place.
4. Do not incinerate or puncture the can even when empty.
5. Store in a cool, dry place ( do not store above 50° C); Avoid direct sunlight.
6. Keep out of the reach of children.