- Model NO.: AK-PC2004
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Certification: ISO9001
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Spray
- Size: 400ml/500ml
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Level: Protective Coating
Export Markets: Global
AK-PC2004 Rubber Coating is a spray-on, air dried flexible liquid matt coating for use on virtually anthing! It is an extremely versatile coating that is easy to use and when dry, turns into a removable rubber coating. Resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion and is an insulating dielectric coating. It will not crack, chip or peel. It is liquid coating that dries to a durable, flexible, rubber-like protective coating on parts and equipment. Great for tools, metals, electrical connections, masonry, wood, conveyors, glass, rope, and fabric.
It is highly recommended that a small test area/panel be done prior to starting any project.
1. Surface must be smooth and cleaned.
2. For better grip and easy remove, apply 4-5 coats minimum. Allow 3-5 minutes in
Between coats (Cooler temperature and humidity will prolong time in between coats).
3. Allow the finished product to dry for 24 hours. It will be dry to the touch within 30
4. For the first two to three weeks, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
5. Do not use any household or automotive cleaners containing alcohol, solvent, or
Ammonia to clean the car or part.
6. Start by removing the edges.
7. Once you lift up the edge, try to make a film, and take it off in big sheets.
8. If you feel that it is hard to remove you can use a hair dryer or heat gun to warm it up
And release the film from the surface (be patient).