- Model NO.: AK-PC2005
- Color: Various
- Method: Spray
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Certification: ISO9001
- Expiration Date: 2 years
- Foam Safe: Yes, Will Not Eat Foam
- Specification: 200ML/400ML
- Usage: Appliance Paint ,Car Paint,Furniture Paint
- Appearance: Liquid
- Components: Pigment
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Iron
- Packaging: Tinplate Cans
- Trademark: AUTOKEM
- Origin: China
|Contrary to solvent based paint, this water based paint will not eat foam!|
Water-Based Spray Paint
Reduced Toxins FOR A SAFER ENVIRONMENT
Water-borne products without strong organic solvent odour.
Item No.: AK-PC2005
Product name: Aerosol spray paint / all purpose spray paint / Enamel spray/ Enamel paint
AK-PC2005 Water-based spray paint is a quick drying, decorative paint suitable for interior and exterior applications, including outdoor furniture, household accessories and art and craft projects. The products contain water-borne and unleaded environmental formula and can be sprayed on iron, wood products, cement surface, plastics (except PE and PP), acrylic, Styrofoam, glass products and other items.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Features & Benefits:
Furniture, household accessories, arts and craft projects, Picture frames, Toy chests, Styrofoam projects, Planters, Lamps
Solid, metallic and fluorescent color are available for your choice.
1. Remove oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake can well before use. Use at room temperature.
3. Apply on an invisible part first to make sure the selected color is well matched.
4. Hold can 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
6. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Use only in well-ventilated place.
4. Do not incinerate or puncture the can even when empty.
5. Store in a cool, dry place ( do not store above 50° C); Avoid direct sunlight.
6. Keep out of the reach of children.