- Model NO.: AK-CC5015
- Size: 400ml
- Advantage: Repair Punctures Quickly and Effectively
- Type: Tire Inflators
- Trademark: AUTOKEM
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Application: Seal and Inflate Tire at One Time
- Gas Option: Flammable or Non-Flammable
- Standard: Standard
- Specification: 400ML
1. Repair the tire in moment, special formula.
2. Easy to use, no extra tools needed.
3. Fast, repair the tire within seconds with gas filling.
4. Convenient, for urgent repair, reduce potential safety hazard in driving.
5. All purpose, suitable for all vacuum tire and non-vacuum tires.
6. Well sealed, seal 3/16 inches hole ( 0.476cm) for temporary reparing.
7. Cool down, by sealing and inflating with the product, the tire's temperature can be reduced by 3-5 Celcius degrees.
8. Environmentally friendly formula.
9. Safety: adopts special anti-corrosive ingredients to prevent damage on hub caps.
|Tire Sealer & Inflator|
Tire Sealer & Inflator is used for vacuum bag of bicycles, motorcycles, other vehicles. It is easy using, no need to dismantle or change tire when it is punctured, spray it into the tire directly. Tire sealer & inflator, without corrosion or damage to the tire, can seal automatically and quickly to prevent the air leakage and prolong the shelf life of the tire with good anti-aging effect. It can cover the breach within 6mm.
1. Easy to use, no need to dismantle or change tire when it is punctured, spray it into the tire directly.
2. Seal automatically and quickly to prevent the air leakage, it can cover the breach within 6mm.
3. No corrosion and no damage to the tire.
4. Prolong the shelf life of the tire and has good Anti-aging effect.
How to use:
1. If possible remove pointed object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the bottle for a few seconds to increase the pressure inside of the cans.
3. Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until bumping is finished.
4. Disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to cover tyre interior evenly and seals the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
BEWARE: Aerosol is pressurized. Keep away from direct sun exposure and temperatures over 50° C
Do not open by force or throw into fire even after use.
Do not spray on flames or red-hot objects.
Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
Please observe the storage instructions for aerosols!