- Model NO.: AK-PC2003
- Appearance: Liquid
- Packaging: Tinplate Cans
- Specification: 400ML
- Usage: Appliance Paint ,Car Paint,Furniture Paint
- Expiration Date: 2 years
- Trademark: AUTOKEM
- Origin: China
Item No.: AK-PC2003
Product name: High Temp Spray Paint
AK HIGH TEMP SPRAY PAINT is a heat resistant spray paint formulated with heat-resistant resins and pigments for interior and exterior use. Optimal coating of paint can withstand temperatures up to 600° C, without cracking or peeling.
AEROSOL SPRAY PAINT USAG
Suitable for appliance paint, car paint, furniture paint, paper coating, plastic coating as well as flues, stoves burning solid fuel, fireplaces, radiators, grills, barbeque and engines ect.
1. Heat-resistant silicone resin based
2. Resists high temperature up to 600° C
3. Protects against rust
4. Resistant to abrasion; Durable finish with Heat-Guard protection
5. Resistant to oil and other automotive fluids; Will not blister, flake, crack or peel.
6. Color: Normal colors/metallic/fluorescent/high-heat spray paint
Shelf Life: 24 months
1. Remove oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake can well before use. Use at room temperature.
3. Apply on an invisible part first to make sure the selected color is well matched.
4. Hold can 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
6. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Use only in well-ventilated place.
4. Do not incinerate or puncture the can even when empty.
5. Store in a cool, dry place ( do not store above 50° C); Avoid direct sunlight.
6. Keep out of the reach of children.