Shelf Life: Upholstery cleaner
Pholstery steam cleaners
Restores a clean and bright appearance to seats, trim, vinyl, upholstery and carpets!
Has the ability to bring any fabric back to life. Removes stains, penetrates deep into fabrcs and carpet fibers, restores fabric to just-like-new beauty. Rich foam works into fabric, breaking up stains & dirt and lifting debris and soil all in one action!
AK-CC5007 HOLSTERY&CARPET FOAM CLEANER removes dirt and stains from fabric, vinyl, leather and velour upholstery. It is a fast acting, foaming mousse that floats away grime, restoring a clean and bright appearance to seats, trim, vinyl, upholstery and carpets. Brush cap available.
Features & Benefits:
-Effective on grease, tar, coffee, lipstick, ink, blood stains and more
- Suitable for use on most interior upholstery and carpets
- Removes ingrained dirt and stains from fabric, vinyl and leather upholstery
Shelf Life: 24 months
Directions for use:
1. Hold can 10-20cm from the surface to be cleaned; Press spray button firmly.
2. Allow the foam to stay for 20-30 seconds, then wipe clean with soft cloth.
3. For carpets, spray uniformly and let foam stay for 20-30 seconds, then remove the foam before it dries.
4. For very dirty area, scrub with a brush after spraying, then wipe away with cloth.
5. For fabrics, spray on unnoticeable area to test if it will cause color fading or spots.
BEWARE: Aerosol is pressurized. Keep away from direct sun exposure and temperatures over 50 ° C.
Do not open by force or throw into fire even after use. Do not spray on flames or red-hot objects.
Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
Please observe the storage instructions for aerosols!